Hull Brickfest is fast approaching and will be our first public show in a long time so to celebrate we have three bundles of Lego sets to be won and you can enter in a couple of ways. We will be displaying our Clutch Park baseball park which is packed with minifigures, so many in fact that even we don’t know exactly how many, but as a lot of you already know, we only display for one show so…. after the show we will be counting the minifigures!
To enter simply have a guess at how many figures there are? Obviously if you are visiting the show you can have a go at counting them and if not you will be able to visit our Facebook page after the event to view the photos and have a guess that way. Remember a few figures may be well hidden in the build so we’re going for the nearest guess! The winners will be announced on Saturday August the 28th. Full terms and conditions below. Good Luck!
- Competition runs from Saturday August 7th until Friday August 27th at 23.59pm. The winners will be announced on Saturday 28th August on our Facebook page.
- Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook to enter with your name, age and your guess.
- Lego prize bundles consisting of Lego sets/Polybags etc for a maximum of three winners.
- Entrants must be under the age of 18 and a UK resident. Items will be shipped by BrickBox to your home address if not local to us within two weeks of the competition end.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- Entrants can enter a maximum of three times.
- Winners will be chosen with the closest three guesses. If two guesses are the same a winner will be chosen at random.
- The prizes are Lego sets, no cash alternative is available.
- Winners will be requested to send a photo of themselves with their winning prize for use in promotional activities by BrickBox. Winners names may also be used for the same purpose. Winners are not obliged to provide this information except for shipping if required.